Author Topic: New Ringtones?  (Read 192 times)

Just Amber

• Tier 2
  • Current Mood: thoughtful thoughtful
New Ringtones?
« on: April 17, 2017, 04:32:16 AM »
So, I was playing To The Moon again, and I noticed a slight change in Eva's ringtone. It seems to now be of the theme of The Mirror Lied instead of the motif of To The Moon. Is this a random event or merely an update to the game for other reasons (such as not having to make Eva's ringtone change to fit the motif of each game in the Sigmund Corp. Series with each installment)? Either way, I think that these small references are cool (Neil's ringtone also being the tune "To Realise" from Quintessence The Blighted Venom).  :fezesarecool:

Indeed, this may be a meaningless edition to the posts, probably even stated before, but I really love being able to express my love for exploring in these games.  :seraismile:

Mobbstar

• Tier 3
    • Klei Forums profile
Re: New Ringtones?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 09:56:00 AM »
Aren't the ringtones in the OST?
You can contact me faster via Discord or Steam. Ask for my account name if you care.

EatingToastYay

• Tier 5
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 11:49:34 AM »
Oh, I think it's because Eva starts the game with that ringtone; it then changes to To The Moon at the end of the game. Unless it didn't change at the end when you played it either?

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Current Mood: creative creative
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2017, 02:12:38 AM »
Eva's always had The Mirror Lied ringtone. The only way to hear it is to play as Eva and follow the kids to the lighthouse at the beginning.

I agree with Neil's ringtone. My fave one out of all of them :)

Just Amber

• Tier 2
  • Current Mood: thoughtful thoughtful
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2017, 04:52:06 AM »
Huh. As I remember, Eva's ringtone was always the motif of TTM at the beginning of the game until I played it again only recently. Perhaps it was some sort of glitch or merely my imagination.  I haven't reached the end-game yet, but I'll make sure to be on the look-out for any changes.  :vikonsmile:

* Recent Media

x-mas art

Views: 140
Posted by: cydriex
in: Freebird Games - Fan Works
For River

Views: 284
Posted by: Animefox
in: To the Moon