« Previous

»
For River Candy Thieves
For River
Click the picture to view full size.
Ok, so Ah posted something on the Quintessence art fanworks thing, and it seemed to be getting some positive feedback. Please don't lynch me for this, but it gave me the courage to post fan works of To The Moon on this as well...

Spoiler: show
If any part of the story in To The Moon should actually be captioned with the title "For River," Ah think it should be when they were kids in junior high school, at Johnny's first confrontation of River by the stairs.

Since you're experiencing the whole tale backward, rooting since after the time Johnny allows River to die in the place of her lighthouse, from as far as Johnny can possibly remember, this moment is where it all started.

This moment is the first one that ever fueled his decision to give up someone he loves for the sake of her happiness. This moment is where River first expresses her own passions and desires to Johnny, so it should be the piece titled, "For River." It was the hardest thing he'd ever had to do, after all. Him letting her go was the time that was entirely made for her... not the song.

:plat:

If you don't agree, well..... Please don't stab me, Dad.  :stabby_nairy: Ah do my best! >.<

Anyway, here's a link to my daily art journal, where you can contact me on Facebook or whatever... https://www.facebook.com/foxenfruit/

Stay frosty, my dudes

Animefox

Poster information

Item Info

Animefox

• Total Items: 0
  • Total Comments: 2
PostedDecember 11, 2016, 12:29:42 AM
Width × Height1000 × 969
Filesize753 KB
FilenameforriverFGpost.png
Keywordsfor river, animefox, animefox52, foxenfruit, to the moon, freebird games, river, weab, frosty, don't stab me, dad
Views487
Downloads77
Rating 5 (2 votes) (Weighted average: 4.68)
Comments6
BBC embed code
HTML embed code
Direct link

Exif Metadata

No Exif data found
 Download
Comments Sorting comments by date - Ascending Descending

Dragon Mage

• Total Items: 3
  • Total Comments: 59
Comment #1 - Posted December 11, 2016, 03:08:48 AM
It's all good! :)

Mobbstar

• Total Items: 4
  • Total Comments: 12
Comment #2 - Posted December 12, 2016, 11:50:36 AM
I swear I have seen this on this website before...

Legacyblade

• Mod-Suspect
  • Total Items: 1
  • Total Comments: 24
Comment #3 - Posted December 12, 2016, 01:07:22 PM
@mobbstar, I linked it in the discord awhile ago. That's prolly where you saw it :3

Thunderbird

• Total Items: 1
  • Total Comments: 5
Comment #4 - Posted December 30, 2016, 08:55:49 AM
Why should we lynch you for it, it's a cute picture :3
Also pluspoints for being an animefox <3

Btw: Do you watch GlassReflection (a youtuber who also says "Stay frosty" in his videos ^^)?
Last Edited: December 30, 2016, 08:59:04 AM

KeterLordFR

• Total Comments: 1
Comment #5 - Posted March 05, 2017, 06:04:51 PM
Awwwww, that's so cute! *o*

Animefox

• Total Comments: 2
Comment #6 - Posted April 11, 2017, 06:19:23 PM
@Thunderbird

Why, thank you, Thunderbird. Ah appreciate the support. However! Lynching must be done. It is an important tradition in order to not anger the gods of harvest. Duh.

By the wibble, yes, yes Ah have. Arkada is pretty amazeballs. The salutation of "stay frosty" actually originated within the American side of the Vietnam War. It means to stay cool under pressure, but also to keep your focus.
Aeva Media 1.4c © noisen / smf-media