Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
To the Moon - Technical / Re: WIN10 x64 crash
« Last post by shawnyadav on Today at 02:32:44 AM »
Reives, upon today's win 10 system update now as I open to the moon it only loads a blacks screen on startup and crash itself. Any help?
Creativity Showcase / Re: Dragon Mage's Drawing Pad
« Last post by Dragon Mage on April 21, 2018, 01:01:41 AM »
All of them look cool! I remember playing Spyro on my GBA when I was little... the only problem is that I don't have it anymore, I don't know which one it was exactly, and I never finished it bc apparently I was not smart enough to figure out how  :P
I really like the little scene you drew for the "fishing in ONI" one - usually you just draw characters, but it looks nice with a backing!
Thanks. I only played Spyro on Playstation but I always wanted to try Spyro orange despite what some people say about it.
Thanks. I added a slight background to the farmer one with Ori as well if you look closely. I do want to work on my background drawings though.
« Last post by EatingToastYay on April 19, 2018, 12:26:13 PM »
All of them look cool! I remember playing Spyro on my GBA when I was little... the only problem is that I don't have it anymore, I don't know which one it was exactly, and I never finished it bc apparently I was not smart enough to figure out how  :P
I really like the little scene you drew for the "fishing in ONI" one - usually you just draw characters, but it looks nice with a backing!
« Last post by Dragon Mage on April 18, 2018, 07:31:08 PM »
What this? Only 3 days and already more art to show? 0_0

That's right! :)

I wanted to draw something Spyro related (except it's more of an OC I've had for years...)

Uncoloured and finished:

You remember Spyra right? The genderbent OC of (Legend) Spyro? Well I decided to draw her as a classic dragon. Call it some sort of homage to the reignited trilogy. Speaking of which, I actually used refs from the PS1 and PS4 versions. Also A Hero's Tail for a girly look (all I could really add were eyelashes :P )

I actually have a place for her too in one of my AUs/side stories. That aside, I'm proud and surprised at how well it came out :)
« Last post by Dragon Mage on April 15, 2018, 06:54:16 PM »
Phew this took longer than originally anticipated but that was mostly my fault ^^;

Fishing in ONI:

This isn't something you can do in Oxygen Not Included (yet) but it was fun to draw :) I wonder if this is one of those 10 humiliating memories Max relives :P

ONI Upgrades:

Another Oxygen Not Included related piece. I feel like everytime an update drops, someone in every single game is like this ^ for an RP with my friends, it'd probably be Dino :P

Shadowclaw (Shadowstorm revamp):

This is a dragon I drew for my sister a while back but I decided to redesign it since it was kinda plain and even renamed it (I was never too fond of the name Shadowstorm myself).

But the reason I drew it was more this:

(Click to increase size or open in new tab if you wanna see it fully)

I listed the edits on DA if you wanna know about all the improvements. I didn't get the body quite right but I'm still proud of the overall design. You may or may not see another pic of Shadowclaw in the future.
Finding Paradise - Discussion / Re: Theories on Neil
« Last post by Athelstan on April 13, 2018, 05:19:00 PM »
What popped into my head immediately (and I know it's dumb), is that they are editing their memories so they won't be fired. :P There are frequent mentions of other Sigmund Corp teams being better than Watts and Rosalene. :D Maybe they actually bungle most of their jobs and editing their memories of their mistakes is the only way to avoid hot water at work. :D It's kinda sad and funny how this can explain everything. :D
Finding Paradise - Discussion / Re: [SPOILER!] Bora Bora in "A Bird Story"
« Last post by schumann862 on April 11, 2018, 12:25:38 PM »
The place where Colin and Sofia got married is actually based on a place in real life. According to Kan Gao, it is Peyto Lake in Banff National Park, Canada.

https://twitter.com/Reives_Freebird/status/979802239802908672
General / Re: UNICORNS! UNICORN EVERYWHERE!
« Last post by Dragon Mage on April 10, 2018, 09:00:52 PM »

(This one was in a bakery in Auckland)

Phew. So most of these were taken in K-Mart so either UNICORN! has made that his lil paradise or he's somewhere in Auckland (refer to the image from the bakery). Either way, I hope to find him and bring him back to Freebird one day.
Introductions & Farewells / Re: Hello!
« Last post by Dragon Mage on April 10, 2018, 08:41:58 PM »
Welcome to the forums and glad you enjoyed the games!

Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Team Deutsch / Re: Deutsche Übersetzung von Finding Paradise [Fertig]
« Last post by Thunderbird on April 10, 2018, 03:54:24 PM »
https://de.wiktionary.org/wiki/Teilnahme

Bedeutungen:

[3] geistige Beteiligung, Interesse

Beispiele:

[3] Hast du den Vortrag gestern auch mit Teilnahme verfolgt?

Just sayin'!  :)

Empfinde ich als eher ungebräuchlich. Meinem Sprachempfinden nach ist das Wort "teilnehmen" aktiver und würde eher – wie auch Sun schon beschrieben hat – der direkten Mitwirkung am Spiel entsprechen. Und in diesem Fall ist eher die Rede von "an einer Erfahrung teilhaben".
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10