Author Topic: Fanstuffs for SIGCORP  (Read 28781 times)

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Current Mood: creative creative
Re: Fanstuffs for SIGCORP
« Reply #150 on: January 14, 2017, 01:46:49 AM »
That's so cool! :)

Mobbstar

• Tier 3
    • Klei Forums profile
« Reply #151 on: January 14, 2017, 11:56:05 AM »
Scratch is really crazy, but possibly not the best choice for speed draws. She turned out nicely!
You can contact me faster via Discord or Steam. Ask for my account name if you care.

EatingToastYay

• Tier 5
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #152 on: January 14, 2017, 04:31:50 PM »
Thanks you two!
Scratch is really crazy, but possibly not the best choice for speed draws. She turned out nicely!

Yeah, it started to slow down a lot while I was making the image after about 50 frames. The nice thing about vectors, though, is that they scale infinitely - that's def a bonus (though sometimes they're tough to wrangle with when it comes to shaping the way you want).
I also like the programming part of it, so it's not really like a video where there is a definite ending point, but the music can loop infinitely and particles can float around and such!
Logan; I think this is only like the second time I've drawn him:

It's pretty neutral, still trying to sort out his appearance (that might take a while lol)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 06:03:13 PM by EatingToastYay »

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #153 on: January 14, 2017, 05:00:46 PM »
Out of all the other doctors, you seem to draw Roxanne quite a lot. Not to mention other posts about Robert and Logan. Are they your favorites after Eva and Neil? :deepstuff:

EatingToastYay

• Tier 5
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #154 on: January 14, 2017, 07:41:48 PM »
Out of all the other doctors, you seem to draw Roxanne quite a lot. Not to mention other posts about Robert and Logan. Are they your favorites after Eva and Neil? :deepstuff:
Hm, maybe I'd be forced to admit at this point that I am lazy, and Roxanne fits best into the age and appearance of people I'm used to drawing... So's Logan.

Aside from that though, Rob and Roxie have been the most involved side characters in the overall series (not counting those exclusive to TtM). Out of all the characters:
- they are featured in the opening of the first minisode when the tomatoes are thrown at them outside
- Eva talks to Roxie in an obligatory cutscene when she walks to the party (1st m.)
- Eva has to talk to Roxie to advance the 1st m. at the party
- Neil mentions Rob when he tells Eva to close the door (1st m.)
- Neil has to talk to Roxie after Eva leaves in order to find her (1st m.)
- Neil mentions Rob again when he makes the random speech at the end of 1st m.
- Neil comments how he will record Rob getting scolded on the custom track of the sound machine @ beginning of 2nd minisode
- Rob and Roxanne have an event in the office hallway while you get Eva's briefcase; Roxie is outside first, waiting for Rob, then Rob is outside after you get the briefcase, waiting for Roxie(2nd m.)
- Roxanne is seen in an obligatory cutscene as Eva leaves the office, in the same one Rob walks after her and talks to Neil (2nd m.)
- Roxanne is the one who drives Lily and the twins to the office (2nd m.)

Outside of the games:
-they are the only two other doctors (aka besides Eva and Neil) to be on FG's Happy Chinese New Year pixel
-they are the only other doctors to be on the image for Kan's cover of LoSaF
-they are the only other doctors on the most recent holiday pixel

So yeah, there's been a lot of those two. I didn't even really realize just how many times you can run into them until I started listing all the instances! It's not that you can't talk to the other agents (Lisa and Eddie honestly might win for the number of different dialogues available for them because of the "drunk Eddie" dialogue), but for the rest of them, it's usually not required to go talk to them, and more like extra establishment of the world/setting. I'd say next in information provided about characters would be Willis and Taima. In a lot of optional dialogue, they def. show a lot of character, plus there is some mention about their future and their death by Willis and Lisa. Also they are in two obligatory cutscenes in the second minisode, once where they walk into the conference room where Neil and Eva are, and once when Eva goes to the lobby.

so the point of all that was, I find it easier to draw Rob and Roxie bc I feel like I have a more secure grasp on their character traits.
(I still don't post stuff of Willis and Taima bc I have trouble drawing old people. same with Lisa and Eddie actually. need to fix that eventually though...it's sorta important. maybe during break from school?)

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #155 on: January 15, 2017, 12:58:12 AM »
I still don't post stuff of Willis and Taima bc I have trouble drawing old people.
I have trouble drawing people in general. Probably the reason I haven't drawn any doctors at all XD

I didn't realize how important they really were O_O maybe they're close friends of Eva and Neil's, perhaps even before Sigmund. I wonder if we'll find out about their history (then again judging by Quintessence and Neil's condition, I think we will :P )

EatingToastYay

• Tier 5
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #156 on: January 15, 2017, 08:49:49 PM »
I still don't post stuff of Willis and Taima bc I have trouble drawing old people.
I have trouble drawing people in general. Probably the reason I haven't drawn any doctors at all XD

I didn't realize how important they really were O_O maybe they're close friends of Eva and Neil's, perhaps even before Sigmund. I wonder if we'll find out about their history (then again judging by Quintessence and Neil's condition, I think we will :P )
Well, I think in the past you drew Eva and Neil, right? Maybe you could try again and it would be a lot better than the last time! I should dig up my first drawings of the doctors, though I'm not really sure where they are or if they're digital or traditional. Some of my older digital ones are def showing their age, so if I did a comparison I bet it'd be fun  :vikonsmile:

The relationship dynamic still strikes me as "colleagues". For ex, my father works in computer engineering, and while he seems to know a lot of information (kids/fam, college, achievements, where they live, where they're from, what they act like, etc.) about his co-workers and talks to them regularly, he wouldn't consider any of them friends.
Also Rob and Neil seem to mutually disapprove of each other, and Roxie mentioned how having Neil as a partner would probably annoy her, so... Who knows tho? I'd really love to know about all the peeps' backstories  :seraismile:

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #157 on: January 16, 2017, 03:43:31 AM »
Well, I think in the past you drew Eva and Neil, right? Maybe you could try again and it would be a lot better than the last time!
Probably since I got my own easy (but not the best) way of drawing humans. I have drawn them in the past but only with lovey-dovey (cos I'm RosaWatts trash :P ) tutorials :facepalm:

EatingToastYay

• Tier 5
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #158 on: January 17, 2017, 07:28:59 PM »
Well, I think in the past you drew Eva and Neil, right? Maybe you could try again and it would be a lot better than the last time!
Probably since I got my own easy (but not the best) way of drawing humans. I have drawn them in the past but only with lovey-dovey (cos I'm RosaWatts trash :P ) tutorials :facepalm:
ooo now you really have to  :D (if you want lol)

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #159 on: January 18, 2017, 12:49:06 AM »

ooo now you really have to  :D (if you want lol)

Well actually, I've been meaning to draw this for a while:

EatingToastYay

• Tier 5
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #160 on: January 19, 2017, 04:57:17 PM »
Omg yes  ;D

EatingToastYay

• Tier 5
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #161 on: February 04, 2017, 07:21:34 PM »
Ok where has the time gone  ???
It's been almost two years since I made this random drawing of Neil (and this is even before I started posting stuff on the forum):

I'm pretty sure this was one of my first major digital drawings other than one of Eva (on this computer; honestly, there might be older stuff on another one but I can't find any rn). It's soo old! This makes me want to try and pinpoint the first time I ever made any TtM fan art on paper...
On Feb 17, I suppose I'll redraw this and make a comparison!  ;) I think that's a Friday, so that lines up weirdly well with my free time.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 07:31:40 PM by EatingToastYay »

EatingToastYay

• Tier 5
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #162 on: February 05, 2017, 07:20:05 PM »

welp I should get used to drawing feet bc y'know. those are a thing.

Reives

• Dr Platplat
  • Director
  • Tier 7
    • Freebird Games
« Reply #163 on: February 08, 2017, 10:30:09 AM »
Awesome stuff Toast :) And their feet look perfectly fine there. These two should be getting more of a role in the coming games too, so good timing!

EatingToastYay

• Tier 5
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #164 on: February 09, 2017, 02:52:12 PM »
Cool, I like 'em!
It's snowing a lot right now; looks thicker than fog...

Roxie's last name is kinda punny cause she likes winter and snow  :P

* Recent Media

x-mas art

Views: 270
Posted by: cydriex
in: Freebird Games - Fan Works
For River

Views: 502
Posted by: Animefox
in: To the Moon