Out of all the other doctors, you seem to draw Roxanne quite a lot. Not to mention other posts about Robert and Logan. Are they your favorites after Eva and Neil?
Hm, maybe I'd be forced to admit at this point that I am lazy, and Roxanne fits best into the age and appearance of people I'm used to drawing... So's Logan.
Aside from that though, Rob and Roxie have been the most involved side characters in the overall series (not counting those exclusive to TtM). Out of all the characters:
- they are featured in the opening of the first minisode when the tomatoes are thrown at them outside
- Eva talks to Roxie in an obligatory cutscene when she walks to the party (1st m.)
- Eva has to talk to Roxie to advance the 1st m. at the party
- Neil mentions Rob when he tells Eva to close the door (1st m.)
- Neil has to talk to Roxie after Eva leaves in order to find her (1st m.)
- Neil mentions Rob again when he makes the random speech at the end of 1st m.
- Neil comments how he will record Rob getting scolded on the custom track of the sound machine @ beginning of 2nd minisode
- Rob and Roxanne have an event in the office hallway while you get Eva's briefcase; Roxie is outside first, waiting for Rob, then Rob is outside after you get the briefcase, waiting for Roxie(2nd m.)
- Roxanne is seen in an obligatory cutscene as Eva leaves the office, in the same one Rob walks after her and talks to Neil (2nd m.)
- Roxanne is the one who drives Lily and the twins to the office (2nd m.)
Outside of the games:
-they are the only two other doctors (aka besides Eva and Neil) to be on FG's Happy Chinese New Year pixel
-they are the only other doctors to be on the image for Kan's cover of LoSaF
-they are the only other doctors on the most recent holiday pixel
So yeah, there's been a lot of those two. I didn't even really realize just how many times you can run into them until I started listing all the instances! It's not that you can't talk to the other agents (Lisa and Eddie honestly might win for the number of different dialogues available for them because of the "drunk Eddie" dialogue), but for the rest of them, it's usually not required to go talk to them, and more like extra establishment of the world/setting. I'd say next in information provided about characters would be Willis and Taima. In a lot of optional dialogue, they def. show a lot of character, plus there is some mention about their future and their death by Willis and Lisa. Also they are in two obligatory cutscenes in the second minisode, once where they walk into the conference room where Neil and Eva are, and once when Eva goes to the lobby.
so the point of all that was, I find it easier to draw Rob and Roxie bc I feel like I have a more secure grasp on their character traits.
(I still don't post stuff of Willis and Taima bc I have trouble drawing old people. same with Lisa and Eddie actually. need to fix that eventually though...it's sorta important. maybe during break from school?)