Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
To the Moon - Technical / Re: WIN10 x64 crash
« Last post by Reives on Today at 05:45:08 PM »
Ah, thanks for the heads up, Dark! I think I know what you're talking about -- after FP releases, I'll be looking into getting that fixed and patched up. :)
I don't know if you're still looking for anyone to test any builds but I am glad to help
To the Moon - Technical / WIN10 x64 crash
« Last post by darkrsing on Today at 05:20:08 PM »
Hey guys!

Recently I've been replaying To The Moon to show my girlfriend about this game due to Finding Paradise right around the corner.

I came across a error where the game will freeze up 100% of the times I tried to replicate it. It's right before you meet up with River and Johnny for the first time at their wedding, where they're sitting by the lighthouse. Usually you'd be able to cross a couple logs and jump to them, letting you pick two short paths but one of first logs on the left that you have to jump, right after you do , just freezes up the game completely. You cannot move or click anywhere or press Esc or even F1 , you have to force close the game and restart. For the record I am using Windows 10 Creator Edition x64 on the latest drivers for everything.

If you give me a bit I can replay up to that part and make a tiny video of how to replicate it.
Team Française / Traduction de Finding Paradise ?
« Last post by Aile Lune on Today at 11:41:01 AM »
Après de longues années d’attente, Finding Paradise est presque arrivé ! À cette occasion, je me manifeste afin de voir s’il reste des membres de l’ancienne équipe de traduction rôdant dans le coin qui seraient éventuellement intéressés pour traduire ce nouveau jeu.

Puisque j’ai changé mon nom et avatar sur ce forum, il se peut que vous ne me reconnaissiez pas, mais je suis Wakumei (appelez-moi simplement Leia). J’avais principalement fait de la relecture sur To the Moon, mon anglais de l’époque laissant à désirer. J’ai désormais le niveau nécessaire pour faire de la traduction pure et dure et je serais ravie de m’en occuper (j’ai une licence d’anglais en poche). Je n’ai cependant toujours aucun moyen de tester les builds patchées du jeu, ni de les implémenter. Mon apport au projet se résumerait à de la traduction et relecture.

Dans tous les cas, si vous voyez ce message et êtes intéressé-e-s, faites signe ! Bien que l’on puisse s’attendre à ce que le jeu soit assez court, comme d’habitude, je ne me sens pas tellement capable de tout traduire. Toute aide est la bienvenue !
General / Re: What's on your mind?
« Last post by Double A on Today at 11:25:33 AM »
I had a dream..... Something.... Something was calling me..... Calling me to return..... Something about...guns....and zombies....and explosions.....and loot boxes....and--

Wait a minute...
Debates/Serious Discussions / I Fear for the Future of the Internet
« Last post by Dragon Mage on Today at 04:47:42 AM »
Ok I started a thread but deleted it due to miscommunications and understandings.

Basically I'm worried about net neutrality ending. I know it's probably just some hallabaloo about making internet access slower overall but I'm more worried about sites being blocked just because someone can't afford it. Isn't this denying basic human rights and freedom?

There's more about it in these posts: http://emarelda.tumblr.com/post/167742014132

I may be in NZ and may not get affected right away (if at all) but I know a lot of you guys live in/closer to America and I'm worried that one of you guys won't be able to afford sites blocked by internet providers.

Here's a way we can stop this: https://www.battleforthenet.com/

Call/fax/text them. Anything to stop this from happening.
General / Re: Bundle Game Giveaway
« Last post by fenzil on November 21, 2017, 01:13:01 PM »
Hey everyone,

I've been buying indie bundles for years now, so I've accumulated a lot of duplicates. Here's a list of games I would like to give away, just post in the thread with what you want.

Limit of two games per person. All are Steam keys unless otherwise noted.

• Poker Night at the Inventory (two copies)
  • Puzzle Agent
  • Puzzle Agent 2
  • The Walking Dead: Season 1
  • A Story About My Uncle
  • Victor Vran
  • Tomb Raider: Anniversary
  • Vanguard Princess + all DLC
  • Shadow Complex Remastered (key for Epic Launcher, not Steam)
General / Re: Bundle Games! Giveaway!
« Last post by EgotisticalRaven on November 21, 2017, 11:46:20 AM »
I would like to try out Grey Goo some time :)
Sure!
« Last post by Thunderbird on November 21, 2017, 11:36:15 AM »
I would like to try out Grey Goo some time :)
« Last post by EgotisticalRaven on November 21, 2017, 05:08:37 AM »
Oooh, could I get Darkest Dungeon from ya? Heard interesting things!
Sure! I just messaged you about it!  :)

I hope you like it!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10