Author Topic: Place to find Finding Paradise sprites?  (Read 997 times)

Yukine

• Tier 2
  • Current Mood: tired tired
Place to find Finding Paradise sprites?
« on: December 31, 2017, 07:22:29 AM »
Sorry this might be out of place but I'm trying to find sprites of Colin and Faye from when he goes to the flight school for the first time since my friend and I might dress up as them for a con and I can't find a good quality sprite of them without restarting my entire game. So..anyone know where/how I could find them? Thanks!

StarwindD6

• Tier 2
  • Everything's alright so long as the beacon shines
  • Current Mood: alright alright
Re: Place to find Finding Paradise sprites?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 08:13:23 AM »
If you don't need the exact pixels and just need a reference why not go find a youtube walkthrough of the game and skip to that part? Also that's really cool and we'd definitely like to see some pics here. When you said the first time you meant when they were still children, right?

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Current Mood: creative creative
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 12:23:54 AM »
Ooh, I'd like to see that ^_^

Yukine

• Tier 2
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 12:55:53 AM »
If you don't need the exact pixels and just need a reference why not go find a youtube walkthrough of the game and skip to that part? Also that's really cool and we'd definitely like to see some pics here. When you said the first time you meant when they were still children, right?

Ah no, when they go to the flight school for the first time, I looked it up on youtube but all the videos are kinda blurry and mess up the designs on the shirt so I was hoping to find the pixel art so I can have a closer look at the shirt designs and yea we might take some pictures :D

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Current Mood: creative creative
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2018, 04:38:41 PM »
Well the video quality may not be at it's highest but then again, pixel games don't translate very well/clearly to recorded video format.

Yukine

• Tier 2
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 03:44:10 AM »
Well the video quality may not be at it's highest but then again, pixel games don't translate very well/clearly to recorded video format.

Yeah this is why I want the sprites ;-;

EatingToastYay

• Tier 6
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
  • Current Mood: thoughtful thoughtful
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2018, 10:01:25 PM »
Hey, if you're still looking, why not ask Reives? He's got all the sprites for the game, maybe he won't mind sending a couple of images to ya.

Sun

• Tier 6
  • Person of personness
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2018, 11:11:18 PM »
If you can find an HD let's play (so 1920 x 1080 resolution) or one in 4K, then there's no need for the extracted sprites - it won't get any clearer on your screen than that. After all, the sprites themselves are at a lower resolution, 640x480.
I did notice from my own low-res recording of low-res games that the result may be blurrier than the original. But not with HD or better.

I know that most LP videos nowadays are in HD. Did you make sure you set it to that resolution (cogwheel icon)?
You can always enlarge any screenshots you get this way

* Recent Media

Johnny and River

Views: 461
Posted by: chronotron12
in: To the Moon
Eva and Neil plushies

Views: 525
Posted by: kikikai
in: To the Moon