Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Creativity Showcase / Re: Dragon Mage's Drawing Pad
« Last post by EatingToastYay on Today at 12:26:13 PM »
All of them look cool! I remember playing Spyro on my GBA when I was little... the only problem is that I don't have it anymore, I don't know which one it was exactly, and I never finished it bc apparently I was not smart enough to figure out how  :P
I really like the little scene you drew for the "fishing in ONI" one - usually you just draw characters, but it looks nice with a backing!
« Last post by Dragon Mage on April 18, 2018, 07:31:08 PM »
What this? Only 3 days and already more art to show? 0_0

That's right! :)

I wanted to draw something Spyro related (except it's more of an OC I've had for years...)

Uncoloured and finished:

You remember Spyra right? The genderbent OC of (Legend) Spyro? Well I decided to draw her as a classic dragon. Call it some sort of homage to the reignited trilogy. Speaking of which, I actually used refs from the PS1 and PS4 versions. Also A Hero's Tail for a girly look (all I could really add were eyelashes :P )

I actually have a place for her too in one of my AUs/side stories. That aside, I'm proud and surprised at how well it came out :)
« Last post by Dragon Mage on April 15, 2018, 06:54:16 PM »
Phew this took longer than originally anticipated but that was mostly my fault ^^;

Fishing in ONI:

This isn't something you can do in Oxygen Not Included (yet) but it was fun to draw :) I wonder if this is one of those 10 humiliating memories Max relives :P

ONI Upgrades:

Another Oxygen Not Included related piece. I feel like everytime an update drops, someone in every single game is like this ^ for an RP with my friends, it'd probably be Dino :P

Shadowclaw (Shadowstorm revamp):

This is a dragon I drew for my sister a while back but I decided to redesign it since it was kinda plain and even renamed it (I was never too fond of the name Shadowstorm myself).

But the reason I drew it was more this:

(Click to increase size or open in new tab if you wanna see it fully)

I listed the edits on DA if you wanna know about all the improvements. I didn't get the body quite right but I'm still proud of the overall design. You may or may not see another pic of Shadowclaw in the future.
Finding Paradise - Discussion / Re: Theories on Neil
« Last post by Athelstan on April 13, 2018, 05:19:00 PM »
What popped into my head immediately (and I know it's dumb), is that they are editing their memories so they won't be fired. :P There are frequent mentions of other Sigmund Corp teams being better than Watts and Rosalene. :D Maybe they actually bungle most of their jobs and editing their memories of their mistakes is the only way to avoid hot water at work. :D It's kinda sad and funny how this can explain everything. :D
Finding Paradise - Discussion / Re: [SPOILER!] Bora Bora in "A Bird Story"
« Last post by schumann862 on April 11, 2018, 12:25:38 PM »
The place where Colin and Sofia got married is actually based on a place in real life. According to Kan Gao, it is Peyto Lake in Banff National Park, Canada.

https://twitter.com/Reives_Freebird/status/979802239802908672
General / Re: UNICORNS! UNICORN EVERYWHERE!
« Last post by Dragon Mage on April 10, 2018, 09:00:52 PM »

(This one was in a bakery in Auckland)

Phew. So most of these were taken in K-Mart so either UNICORN! has made that his lil paradise or he's somewhere in Auckland (refer to the image from the bakery). Either way, I hope to find him and bring him back to Freebird one day.
Introductions & Farewells / Re: Hello!
« Last post by Dragon Mage on April 10, 2018, 08:41:58 PM »
Welcome to the forums and glad you enjoyed the games!

Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Team Deutsch / Re: Deutsche Übersetzung von Finding Paradise [Fertig]
« Last post by Thunderbird on April 10, 2018, 03:54:24 PM »
https://de.wiktionary.org/wiki/Teilnahme

Bedeutungen:

[3] geistige Beteiligung, Interesse

Beispiele:

[3] Hast du den Vortrag gestern auch mit Teilnahme verfolgt?

Just sayin'!  :)

Empfinde ich als eher ungebräuchlich. Meinem Sprachempfinden nach ist das Wort "teilnehmen" aktiver und würde eher – wie auch Sun schon beschrieben hat – der direkten Mitwirkung am Spiel entsprechen. Und in diesem Fall ist eher die Rede von "an einer Erfahrung teilhaben".
« Last post by kuhpunkt on April 10, 2018, 01:51:49 PM »
https://de.wiktionary.org/wiki/Teilnahme

Bedeutungen:

[3] geistige Beteiligung, Interesse

Beispiele:

[3] Hast du den Vortrag gestern auch mit Teilnahme verfolgt?

Just sayin'!  :)
« Last post by Sun on April 10, 2018, 01:46:09 PM »
Nun, teilgenommen hat der Spieler am Projekt jedenfalls nicht. Und dass das Wort viel im genannten Kontext benutzt wird, heißt nicht, dass es speziell nur dort angewendet wird oder werden kann. Das Wort gibt's immerhin schon mindestens seit 1929, und die Förderung der Teilhabe Behinderter an allen Lebensbereichen war damals weniger ein Thema.
Wenn du die Diskussion vertiefen willst, schlag ich PMs oder dergleichen vor.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10